Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Barnes & Noble

Barnes & Noble


     My safe haven, my escape, a comfort zone if you will.  I've always loved bookstores, we didn't have any in the town I grew up in so when we went to bigger cities that had a Books-A-Million or a Barnes & Noble I would insist that we go in.  It was more important than shopping for clothes, I had to go stock up on books and I was always, after being in the store for over an hour, being rushed to just pick something already so we could go home!  Nothing has changed, and, what with my internet still being on the fritz I am enjoying the WiFi at the Starbucks in the Barnes & Noble down the road from my home. 
        
       With my laptop in hand and the other cradling an iced latte I ask you does it get better than this?  Coffee, books and internet.  I still won't be able to update my blog daily but since I've remember a little thing called WiFi hopefully you'll be hearing from me more often!

Love and Lattes:

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment