Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm Back So Here's Whats Been Going On!

Back To Blogging

     So this is what's been going on, I still haven't gotten internet fully restored to my house.  Not because I can't afford it but because I am moving soon and don't feel like having people come out hook up only to have to disconnect it and have more people come out in a month.  I have figured out that I can use Wi-Fi from my phone to my computer... isn't technology fun?  I have also disconnect my satellite too because when I move we are going to bundle cable and internet together, so for the next month I am going to be really bored.  That or I will catch up on the Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich.  My mother got me reading them and I am completely hooked!

    My job is going good but still really frustrating at times.  I really want a job in an office in the next year, I mean I actually like this job as a whole but getting screamed at by irate and unrational customers get's a little tired.  Ya dig what I mean?  I've also paid off two bills, I am working really really hard to make all my payments on time and get completely out of debt.  Which is frick fracking hard to do!

    Dan and I also know when we are getting married, so we are starting to try and get in shape.  I am thinking of joining Weight Watchers, so if you have any advice of this program please comment below...

    Just wanted to let everyone know I'm back.  Happy to start my daily blogging again!

Love and Daily Humdrum-

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment