Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

AAARGH!!!! List of Grievances Part I

AAARGH!! List of Grievances Part I

1. When you go to the restroom and the stalls are off centered.  Like, the toilet is up against the wall and you basically have to sit sideways because the other side of has so much room you could practically roll out a yoga mat and do some downward facing dog. Okay, please know this is majorly sarcastic, please, please, please don't ever do yoga in the restroom!! Eww. Eww. Eww.

2.  When you have to explain your jokes.  If you have to do this then it's no longer funny!


3.  People that speak in acronyms.  Saying LOL or ASAP out loud just is the extreme of laziness... they are only supposed to be used when writing. You know a short little note, but, LOL said out loud makes you look like an idiot. Why not just actually laugh out loud instead? It obviously wasn't that funny if you didn't really laugh! Just my opinion here...


4. Week nights when I know I should be going to sleep but I just can't seem to make myself, then, I turn around on the weekends and I can't wait to go to bed.  Why is that? Or you constantly push snooze through the week and on the weekends when you actually can sleep in your wake right up with no alarm or anything?


5.  People that take FORRREVVERRR to make a right hand turn! Ugh, I just want to honk at those people but I don't.  One of these days I will though, road-rage thy name is Stephanie!

2 comments:

  1. I saw lawl. I usually use it sarcastically though when something actually wasn't funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's actually funny! i know what you mean though!

      Delete