Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Money Money Money... Moneeeeyyyyy!!

Money, Savings and Loans

    If any of you know me personally you'll know that saving money has never been my strong point.  I try really hard but then I end up spending money when I shouldn't.  Call me irresponsible, greedy or just plain stupid, but, I actually have been trying much harder to save the all mighty dollar now that I have a job.
I just thought this was cute!

   What is it about the green, coins, dough, Benjamin's- or any other word you want to call it?  Why are some people brilliantly frugal and can manage there money like none other and some of us, just buy then regret it?  Now I've gotten better, but, stores like Walmart and Target still get me.  I get in there and think about all the things I need and buy way too much.  I know that these stores are designed that way... that's why they make so much damn money- cause you walk in there for one thing and walk out with twenty items you couldn't live without.
Still have a hard time buying everything for my home and not spending every dime I have!

   Now that I am wanting a new car, house and other grown-up crap I realize how horrible my spending has been.  I had a great job, and, had started saving but then I, like most people around the country, lost my job and depleted my savings.  I'm starting from scratch- actually worse because I have medical bills and other bills that I got majorly behind on.  Now I must dig my way out of debt and start all over again.  I'm not really sure why I feel the need to put this out on my blog for all the world to see.  I mean it's really personal and this is sort of the thing that I tend to keep to myself.  Who really wants to tell people, oh, yeah I can't buy that I don't have the credit or the money at the moment?  But maybe, just maybe, by putting this out here it will drive me to stay on target and keep squirling (love that term even though I am sure it isn't actually a word!) my money away for a rainy day and the little starter house I've been dreaming of.

So let me know, do you have any words of encouragement on saving money and still paying bills??

Love and Mullah,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment