Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Friday, June 8, 2012

It's Friday!!!

First Week on the Job!

     With my first week of work out of the way, I thought I would just do a re-cap of my week.  You have no idea how... grateful I am to have this job.  I still have lot's to learn but I am trying really hard to do my best. 

     My first day, I was nervous but didn't let it get to me.  Second day I went to orientation and learned more about the company and of course went threw more training, by the third and the fourth I am starting to get the hang of things.  I am now taking calls with someone listening on the extension and coaching me on what to say and what to do with the computer screens.  It's really the most laid back customer service job I've ever had, unless you count the six months I worked at Dillard's.  I would probably still be at Dillard's if they would ever give their customer service people raises.  Seriously you could work there for ten years and they wouldn't give you a raise.  How stupid is that?  I do miss that discount though!  

    Now that I have Friday and Saturday off I am looking around my house to all the stuff that has piled up.  You know when I wasn't working my house was spic-and-span.  Didn't matter if I didn't do the dishes after diner I would have all day the next day to take care of that... now I come home cook and don't want to do those dishes because I've worked all day.  I swear if we get our bills back in order, I will be hiring a housekeeper.  I hate cleaning!  Sometimes when I'm in the mood I do actually like it but when you have a full time job, cleaning seems to be like another full time job you don't get paid for.
I kinda just put this in because i think I may bake a cake later tonight... I good marble cake with thick chocolate frosting. Yum!!

    I guess I should get off my computer and actually tackle the items on my to-do list I've been putting off this week.

Love and House Chores,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment