Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Another Five Things That Drive Me Crazy!

My Annoyance List Is Back...



1. Using Dan's computer, it's a Sony Vaio and all in all it's a wonderful computer except for one little thing, the mouse sucks! You can't move around without it going crazy taking you back pages and just annoying the hell out of you.

2. People that stand an inch away from you in a line. Really, do you people think that breathing down my neck and inching closer and closer is going to make the cashier at the supermarket check out faster? I can't help their is a soccer mom that is competing for extreme couponing in front of me, so back up!

3. People that drive around with their blinker on. It just drives me crazy I keep wondering if their about to turn or what.

4. When you realize that you've just done something stupid and their isn't anything you can do about it. For instance I was loading the dishwasher and I dropped a steak knife the moment that it slipped out of my fingers I knew that this wasn't going to be making me very happy. I tried to jump out of the way but I still have an interesting looking cut on my foot!

5. My addictive personality that makes me get sucked into books meant for young-adults. Yes, I am talking about The Hunger Games I just finished the second book and can't wait to go pick up the third. Even though I know I am supposed to be conserving my money but it's all I can do not to go and buy that book!

3 comments:

  1. See!! You're still logged in on my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dan, you make me look like a crazy person! ladies and gentleman the last two comments weren't from me! dan and i are sharing a lap-top at the moment lol!

    ReplyDelete