Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nomadic Lifestyles


Traveling the World

       I want to travel, a lot. I love traveling and sadly the only foreign country I have visited is Canada… not very foreign, eh? But this is a passion of mine, last year I went to New York and has captivated by the many cultures clashing together at once. I thought I knew about cultures rolling into one, I mean I lived in South Florida for a few years and there is so many people and flavors there but it pales in comparison to New York.
Dan, me, my brother in the shades, and sister sarah making the funny face on a double decker bus in NYC

       My next goal is to start traveling more, I know you sort of money for airfare and whatnot so that may be a problem. I think the first place I would go would be Italy, especially Cortona. It seems so beautiful there and I would love to see those sights for myself. I’d also like to see Ireland and the U.K. not to mention Spain, Austria, Germany, and the list goes on.

       I’d love to go to tropical places like, Bali, Tahiti, Cuba, Vietnam and anywhere else you can think of. How does one accomplish this? I mean really? I really want to know, maybe, some magazine could pay me and I could write while I take a look around the planet? Give me some tips because this is a passion and a dream that I would like to make come true for me and Dan!
This picture is amazing to me, it looks like that boat is floating in the air!

Dan and I at Los Cabos in our home town of Tulsa, OK

No comments:

Post a Comment