Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Broadway Boutique and Fashion



Broadway Boutique-ing and La Mode

Like us on Facebook for news of upcoming sales and shipments!


I drove to my hometown of Broken Bow, OK to help my mom with her boutique. This may be the funnest job ever. Everyone is so happy to come in and browse and I love it, all day you just walk around with a smile feeling happiness bubbling around you! She gave me several outfits to model around the store as I helped her! I had a very French theme going on, complete with red nails, black retro gel liner, a striped shirt that says La Mode and a full on feathered hair clip. Oooohh-la-la!!

      And let me tell you what, we were unbelievably busy! Granted Saturdays are somewhat of a hit-or-miss but I sincerely enjoyed myself playing boutique! We had everything from a pair of seven year old girls that entertained the whole store while their mom and grandmother shopped to a motor biking couple that told jokes to the twin girls and made the entire store laugh! At first when they walked in I thought oh this store isn’t going to be their bag, I mean they were dressed from riding their motor bike on the road. Just goes to show that you should never judge a book by its cover. Food for thought.

      If you ever are in the area of Broken Bow, OK you should stop by Broadway Boutique. It’s opened Monday-Saturday and they usually have great deals and always have unique pieces to pick up for your wardrobe. I’ve found a new designer that I am so in love with, Downeast Basics. Love. Love. Love. Love. their clothes. They are soft and styled in a vintage-itsy manner that I adore!




Love and Shopping-



Stephanie and Broadway Boutique!


No comments:

Post a Comment