Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Walk It Off


Walk It Off… Literally

      So Dan, myself, my brother and a very close friend of ours are going to Florida in July. We are very excited to be going back to a place we lived for a couple years! We love South Florida and all it has to offer, so showing it off to friends and family is something we are looking forward to. The downside is, Dan and I have also been gaining weight like crazy; blame it on stressful events happening, laziness, and no money to stay on a healthy meal plan. We tend to grab food when we can and it’s taken its toll.

I hate myself for letting myself gain weight… even though most people tell me you aren’t fat I feel that I am! But I digress, we’ve started taking baby steps to getting back in shape today we went on a walk through our neighborhood, I forgot how much I love looking at nature. All the flowers are starting to bloom out and watching the little animals gave me something to look at instead of wondering how many calories I’d burned.

I’m hoping to lose two to three dress sizes by the time the Florida trip rolls around, which is pretty much my ideal weight anyways- because who wants to feel fat on the beach?! Not me! Plus working at the Dog Day camp I feel I am burning some serious calories there those dogs wear me out, by the time I get home all I want to do is take a shower and go to sleep!

So wish us luck- we’re going to need it!! Maybe I will post some pictures of our progress along the way!!
Watch the video below to see one of mine and Dan's fav band Matt and Kim!


Love and Walking-
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment