Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

My One Month of Blogging!


1 Month Anniversary for My Vintage Life!!



I can’t believe I almost forgot, I’ve been blogging for a month now!!

      Though I am not really sure who is really reading my posts, if anyone is, but I can tell you I actually enjoy posting something almost every day. It’s kind of like an electronic (public) journal. I hope that whenever anyone reads these entries of mine they at least find it humorous and have a good time while their there!

      So here’s to many more months of blogging about the random thoughts that pop into my head.  If you ever think I should cover a topic leave me a comment! Trust me I love ever comment that gets posted!!

I'm thinking of getting this as a tattoo, any thoughts??


Hugs and Love-

Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. congrudulations on your one month aniversary! your blogis cool.. i recently made a beauty blog,can you follow me nd ill follow back? thankyou
    www.youhadmeatmascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes of course i can!!! thank you so much for reading my posts!

      Delete