Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tip Toe through the Tulips


Tip Toe through the Tulips

          Today Oscar and I went for a run/walk in the park.  Spring is in the air in Tulsa!  All the trees and flowers are in full bloom, which made a scenic run today.  For a little dog Oscar sure has stamina, he keeps up with me just fine.  Although at the end of the run his tongue is hanging out of his mouth pretty far.  Don’t worry today’s post isn’t about my dog, it’s about health.

          So I ran most of a mile, which I know isn’t really worth bragging about but I haven’t been running since I was in middle school.  When I worked for Dicks Sporting Goods I actually invested in a good pair of running shoes and they are paying off. They are the Nike Lunar Glide shoes and trust me if you like to run or you stand on your feet these shoes are wonderful, they are literally the lightest shoe I’ve ever worn.  I’ve really been trying to stay on schedule, do something active every day and not screw up on my eating plan.  I’m doing pretty good I just can’t seem to quit drinking sodas. I’m down to one a day and am working on none.  So far it seems to be paying off my jeans are a little looser and am pretty sure that I’ve lost a few pounds but I won’t know anything for sure until tomorrow because it’s weigh day. GULP!!!

          The other goal this year was just improve our over-all health, so I’ve switched to using organic cleaning products.  I am an avid ready of Kandee Johnson’s blogs, she suggests in one of her entries Mrs. Meyer’s dish detergent and she was not wrong! It smells so good and works just as well as Dawn! I also use Method’s all-purpose cleaner in Pink Grapefruit, right now my whole house smells yummy and I only used it in the kitchen! It’s kind of nice to see a cleaning product that doesn’t come with a bunch of warnings that say do not ingest, if consumed please contact poison control! These are natural products that work just as well as the more abrasive alternatives.



Hugs and Happy Spring Cleaning-

Stephanie and Oscar!!
Watch the video below to hear one of my fav songs!

2 comments: