Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Moody Blues


Moody Blues

Today wasn’t the best day I’ve ever had. I just started a new job so right now my finances are pretty tight. I still haven’t made up my mind about school- and I made a pretty stupid mistake at my job. Even though I am new and I know everyone makes mistakes even when they aren’t brand new at a job… I still don’t like to make them.

       With that being said I could take all of those things cry about them and be a baby, but I choose to try and be positive. I know that everyone goes through financial trouble and everyone screws up at work from time to time. Most people still don’t know at 35 what they want to be when they grow up so it’s probably okay that at 25 I’m almost sure of what I think I could do for a while.

       We can control our emotions and we have the ability to take the bad and make it good. These are just my thoughts on these matters, my goal or resolution this year was to be more positive and I think that I am doing pretty well so far. I still have things to work on but I think that there is something to this positive thinking bit. Dan always says that most things in life are mind over matter- if you think it, it will happen. So why not think that you’re going to have a good day and good things will happen to you?

Hugs and Happy Thoughts,

Stephanie



Watch the video below for some good laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment