Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Things that bother me part duex


Things That Bother Me, Part Duex



1.  Phrases like: Just Saying or I’m over it… yeah well I’m over these sayings!!

2.  When you’re eating a burger and somehow you manage to eat ¾ of the top bun and you’ve left yourself with over ½ of the bottom bun. UGH! Then you have ketchup and other condiments running all over the place!

3.  Having to watch my boyfriend play video games. It’s boring, but thank God I have a laptop to keep me occupied!

4.  Why do they keep making phonebooks? Ring. Ring. Ring. Hello, it’s the 21st century on the phone; they have a message QUIT WASTING PAPER!!!

5.  People that wear pajamas outside, come on people they’re called pants most of us own them. Please use them like the rest of society I will even help you- you put those on one leg at a time then pull up the pant and zip! How simple bet you never guessed putting on an item of clothing could be so easy!!

6.  The fact that technology only advances for entertainment. Maybe if we stopped upgrading the Ipad or coming out with shit that we already have we could make some things that actually made life a little easier. Such as tires that never go flat or maybe eliminating tires all together and finally making those flying cars that were supposed to be here twelve years ago.  

Watch this video and maybe it will brighten your day!!


Well now you know I am sure next week I will have a new list to help you out in your day to day life!

Hugs—

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment