Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mouses and Houses


“Muffin Mouse’s New House”


      I am one of those tenacious people that can’t let things go easily.  When I was a kid I had this book in a shape of a teapot about a mouse.  I have been looking for this book for years because my mom gave the book away.  Today I have finally found it, its title is Muffin Mouse’s New House- and yes my blog entry is really about a kids book you've probably never even heard of, but, damn two years of my time have been spent wondering what this book was and it’s been driving me crazy!

      The synopsis of the book: a little mouse named Muffin needs to find a new house because hers broke and her friend which is a frog helps her find a new home.  They end up getting her a discarded teapot as a new home because Muffin’s favorite beverage is strawberry tea.

The End.

      Now you know the things that make me crazy, its things like trying to remember titles of long lost children’s books and where have I seen that actor wasn't in that one movie? Then for the next two months I will be wondering just where in the hell have I've seen that actor. Trust me you don't want in this mind of mine...
      I think I will buy this book sometime in the future and then read it to my kids should they ever seem interested in the story!

       So if you remember your books from childhood pass them on or better yet you yourself should thumb threw them from time to time- trust me it will bring you back to a time when reading was actually fun and exciting because T.V. hadn’t ruined your imagination yet!

Love and Reading,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment