Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fun Facts


10 Fun Facts That Didn’t Know About Me

1. I love brand new notebooks, I don’t know why but writing on the very first few pages makes me super happy… then I am bored with it and lose interest. Maybe that’s why school is challenging for me??

2. Whenever I go to any type of restaurant I order the same thing. I never ever change my entrée even if something looks yummy I stick with what I know!

3. I think cartoon mice are cute… but they freak me out in real life!

4. I never match my socks- I think that’s kind of normal though.

5. Sometimes I wish I was living my dogs’ life.

6. I always wanted to go to summer camp like that 90’s show on The Disney Channel, Bug Juice. If you remember this you are an 90’s kid!

7. I have almost every season of the Simpsons on DVD.

8. Games like Farmville and Castville become an obsession.

9. My favorite card game is Rummy!

10. Dan and I are having a Pizza roll and Sunday Animation Domination party right now!!!
You know you're a 90's kid when watching the film above reminds you of putting off homework to watch these shows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment