Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Experiences in my hometown


“‘Round My Hometown”

Round my hometown
Memories are fresh
Round my hometown
Ooh the people I’ve met
Are the wonders of my world
Are the wonders of my world
Are the wonders of this world
Are the wonders of my world

These lyrics are from Adele’s song Round My Hometown.  The inspiration today is the fact that I am back in my hometown for a few days. It’s like an alien planet. Don’t get me wrong I love it here, however, I run from these city limits any time I return to Broken Bow, OK.  I unfortunately forgot my camera so I will have to see if I can upload pictures from my Moms camera.

I have a lot planned for this weekend, I am going to be working in Mom’s Boutique, and I really wanted to take some pictures of that because we all worked in making the building! Then my sister Sarah and I are going to make some pineapple cupcakes and you know I wanted to take some photos of that!

Ladies and Gentleman, I will keep you posted on what I will be doing here. Trust me I’m like a creature from a different planet here, but maybe it will go smoothly!!
Click on the video below to see Adele perform Round My Hometown

No comments:

Post a Comment