Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

First Day Jitters


First Day on the Job



Today I started my new job at Camp Bow Wow it’s a Doggy Day Camp and Lodging for dogs. It was so much fun. I got to play with the big dogs today and spent all day with playing with dogs. Who wouldn’t love that? Plus tomorrow I get to bring Oscar with me. Although this job isn’t for the faint of heart they dog get into little tussles but you use a water bottle and squirt them and it’s over.

As you can imagine the worst part is dumping the poo, I don’t mind scooping it but dumping it out at night is smelly! I can’t wait to take Oscar there with me so he doesn’t have to stay cooped up at home by his self!

Well wish me luck in the days to come with this job, I think I am going to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment