Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Just Between Us Girls


Just Between Us Girls

I put a picture of Elizabeth Taylor because let's face it that woman was the most beautiful woman ever, she also had the most gorgeous skin!!


I am an avid reader of Kandee Johnson blogs and her videos on YouTube. For those of you that don’t know who I am talking about let me fill you in, she is a makeup artist that provides tips of the trade and more on her blogs. She is so positive and I love reading her blogs, but I digress.

The other day I was watching her skin care routine she uses Burt’s Bees Citrus Facial Scrub- which is great stuff. It looks a little funky because it is solid you just wet your face and rub a fingertip amount on your face… but that’s not what I want to tell you about. Although that stuff is wonderful and I highly recommend it!


What I am sharing is this product that is called Alba Un-petroleum Jelly. This can be found at Whole Foods or probably any natural organic food store. I love this stuff and use it as a moisturizer… although it has many many uses. Today I had to use it because I have extremely baby sensitive skin and Tulsa, OK has crazy crazy wind. Needless to say I suffer a lot of wind chapped cheeks in the city. Not anymore though, now thanks to this stuff I didn’t have any chapped chubby cheeks! It also will remove your eye-make up and moisturize the sensitive skin around your eyes!
This is what the bottle looks like! It's the best stuff EVER!!

If you’re a mom and your baby has a diaper rash this stuff will help soothe it. It is completely organic so you don’t have to worry about putting nasty chemicals on baby’s sensitive skin! If you can find this stuff I recommend it to anyone! My skin feels AMAZZZING!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment