Welcome to my world, this blog is nothing more than the randomness that dominates my life. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Murphy's Law

Murphy's Law



     I don't know who this Murphy bloke is or why he's such a dick, but damn in another life I really must of pissed this guy off. Anything that can go wrong with me does. I'm driving and need to pass a guy, well, don't count on getting a clear passing zone for a while. The most important thing that all day I kept reminding myself not to forget at my moms house was my power-cord to my laptop- what did I forget? My power-cord.
  So if you've been wonder why I haven't been posting more, my avid Vintage Life Reader's, it's because I am an idiot and I forgot the most important part of my computer. I'd pre written so many good entries too!!
  My mom says she's going to mail it to me, so hopefully I will have something good soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment